This course will be presented live online – 10am – 5pm by Evalynne Charmer.
A one day CPD Accredited course for Trainee and Qualified subclinical therapists, Hypnotherapists and counsellors and practitioners working with children in pastoral settings to help you better understand and work ethically with self harm.
• Have a better understanding of what self-harm is
• Be able to consider a number of different types of self harming behaviours
• Have a clearer understanding of the reasons people might self harm
• Develop professional confidence in working with people who self harm
• Know ethical and appropriate ways to respond as a therapist
• Create an Action Plan to use in Reflective Practice with your supervisor
This course is accredited via the CPD Accreditation Service UK and counts as 7 hours CPD.